The Constitution established a federal system of government for the United States. Under this system, responsibilities are divided between the federal and state governments. In addition, the Constitution created three separate branches of the federal government to help prevent the abuse of power. The framers of the Constition also designed it to be flexible enough to adapt to changes in society. This flexibility is achieved through the adoption of amendments. The first 10 amendments, known as the Bill of Rights, protect the basic rights of individuals.
How does the Constitution promote the welfare of ordinary Americans? Write a speech in which you explain how the Constitution protects individuals and the nation as a whole.
Complete the following steps as you plan and compose your speech.
1. Review your notes and sources before you start writing.
2. Use at least three of the sources in Part 1, and develop the speech with relevant, well-chosen text evidence from the documents.
3. Cite specific text evidence from each of the three sources in your response.
4. Plan your speech so that it includes an introduction, several body paragraphs, and a concluding paragraph.
5. Organize your essay in a logical way, with clear transitions from section to section
6. Write a conclusion that sums up your ideas and supports the information you present.
Add files from
The Neverending Story.pdf
My last year essay.pdf
Are you sure you want to turn in your assignment now?
You will no longer be able to edit it.
Yes, Turn in